Love kids and want to make a difference?
Marshall Pediatric Therapy is growing!
We are searching for an EXPERIENCED Occupational Therapist to work in a private outpatient clinic serving children. Is this you? If you are experienced in working with the pediatric population and have strong interpersonal skills then you are a great applicant for Marshall Pediatric Therapy. We are seeking an OT who has excellent clinical skills and the desire to learn in a team approach. What are your areas of interest? Tell us about them.
Why Marshall Pediatric Therapy? This is the perfect time to join the growing pediatric outpatient team! FULL-TIME salary or PART TIME positions are available. For our full-time positions we offer:
- Competitive pay plus bonus incentives
- Employer contribution to health benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Retirement match
- Optional benefits such as short term and long term disability
- Helpful administrative support staff
- An amazing team of therapists
- Happy work environment
Marshall Pediatric Therapy loves serving over 500 children weekly in the Lexington area and is seeking someone who shares the same passion for working with children. We have a full-time administration staff to manage physician orders, insurance verifications, prior authorizations and other support you need while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer a collaborative approach among team members serving each child.
- Current Kentucky licensure in occupational therapy
- NBCOT certification
- Treatment experience in outpatient pediatrics
- Able to lift 40 pounds. Able to crawl on the floor, work on knees or while sitting on the floor, kneel, squat, and reach overhead.
- Desire to work in a team
We, at Marshall Pediatric Therapy, believe everyone on our team contributes to not only our patient satisfaction but also to each other’s happiness. Come interview with us and find out why we have such a happy work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
© 2018 Marshall Pediatric Therapy • Site Design by Block & Gray
For any questions, please call 859-224-2273