Love kids and want to make a difference?
Speech Language Pathologist
Marshall Pediatric Therapy is growing and we have a SLP position open NOW!
We are searching for an EXPERIENCED Speech Therapist to work in a private outpatient clinic serving children. Is this you?
Do you desire to work closely with other therapists?
Do you enjoy working with children and their families?
Then you might be a great fit for Marshall Pediatric Therapy. We serve the Lexington, Nicholasville, Georgetown and surrounding areas specializing in the treatment and management of infants, children, and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders.
Now is the perfect time to join our growing team! We have children waiting for services. This is an IMMEDIATE start. We offer on-site supervision for Clinical Fellowship positions.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling options
- Helpful administrative support staff
- An amazing team of therapists
Marshall Pediatric Therapy serves over 500 children weekly in the Lexington area and has a full-time administrative staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and other support you need while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer a collaborative approach among team members serving each child.
Qualifications: Speech Pathologist Language Therapist-
- A Master’s degree from a university whose curriculum is approved by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Current Kentucky licensure in speech-language pathology.
- Experience in pediatrics
- Able to lift 40 pounds. Able to crawl on the floor, work on knees or while sitting on the floor, kneel, squat, and reach overhead
- Lifting, pushing and/or pulling objects 50 pounds and above.
- Repetitive motion such as typing documentation
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- CEU Reimbursement
- Simple IRA, retirement matching program
- Employer paid Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Pediatrics: 1 year (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- KY state licensure as SLP, OT, or PT (Required)
- One location
- Outpatient clinic
- Private/Group practice
© 2018 Marshall Pediatric Therapy • Site Design by Block & Gray
For any questions, please call 859-224-2273